The outdoor pool is a superb spot to relax. Another disadvantage of an outside swimming pool is the quick clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. Should you build a pool at a greenhouse on your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the harmful effects of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season can be extended until the onset of frost.
Types of greenhouses to get a swimming pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, but the definition of the type of structure isn’t confined to the selection of covering material. From the massive quantity of evaporation inside the building is continually kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will be acceptable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rust fast, and black metal will be destroyed by rust.
The upcoming important choice is your contour. Besides aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool has to be able to withstand wind loads and a large amount of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool in the greenhouse at the cottage will Find the following forms:
- Arch. Semicircular roof layout is easy to create, as polycarbonate is easy to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind. Greenhouses of the form are constructed over fonts that are round. The plan is difficult to make and spends a great deal of material.
- A Couple of slopes. The simplest version of a greenhouse for a font with flat walls is easy to erect. However, the polycarbonate construction is stable, afraid of powerful winds and heavy precipitation. A variant with a single slope isn’t suitable for snowy regions.
- Asymmetric form. Normally such greenhouses for swimming pools consist of a horizontal wall, passing into a big semicircle. The construction of polycarbonate is difficult to create and demands proper positioning relative to the regular wind direction.
Deciding on the form of a polycarbonate shelter is dependent on the size of the pool, in addition to how many people are depended on the resting place.
- Low. The polycarbonate structure is designed simply to protect the water out of clogging, acting as a cover. Over a small pool more often put hinged shirts, and massive fonts are equipped with a sliding method.
- High. Looking at photographs of the pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the structure a real place of rest.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with wide doors. Do doors make sliding, together with the top elevator or hinged.Benefits of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metal profile for the framework are considered an environmentally friendly material. No chemical odors will accumulate within the greenhouse out of heating the structure below the sun.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it could be transferred to https://moyakovka.ru/ another location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is created. It lowers the high level of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of harmful microflora. The pool beneath the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are convenient for self sustaining erection of the shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is inexpensive and can last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate could be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there is one point. Polycarbonate is fearful of strong mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the pool isn’t placed under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a long time to serve, to pay use polycarbonate sheets of thickness not less than 8 mm.
Selecting the type of fonts and installation methods
If we briefly consider how to make a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work begins with the option of size. The fonts must be enough for many members of their family to visit in the exact same time. According to the type of installment of the bowls have been buried, partially embedded or set up on the surface. The latter type may include a frame swimming in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most reliable is considered a totally buried font. In the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of two 2 kinds:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly within the pit. In the bottom of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. First, the base of the bowl has been poured in the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork to the pouring of their walls. The finished bowl is coated with primer on the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.