Modern repairs do not do without the use of plaster, since the walls, ceiling and floor in the finished shape should be perfectly , be warmth and noise insulated, serve long and reliably. If you don’t apply a coating of plaster over the rough wall, you will not get the wanted effect. In order for the plaster layer to hold faithfully, not to crack and to not fall, https://masterseptika.ru/ it is crucial to fortify it. Such a fixing mechanism is the mesh.
If used more primitive and inconvenient substances to fortify the surface below plaster, with the arrival of net made of new materials to work has become considerably more convenient and faster. Plastering mesh could be made of various materials, have different cell dimensions, shape and weight of their net. All this causes distinct results from its usage.
Virtually every structure shop now includes a selection of mesh below the plaster, that have various lengths, which makes it possible to pick the optimal amount of material necessary for the job. The concept of working with it is rather simple, which makes its use more popular for the repair of all chambers in the house, flat, office, getting excellent final outcomes.
Plastering net is a very important component for your repair work, because with its usage, the concluding of the walls is laid easier, and the end result is a lot longer. After plastering with all the mesh the wall isn’t going to change its properties, and therefore the background won’t be threatened by rips at the joints or over the cloth itself. Painted walls are most susceptible to the defects which look on them, thus by selecting this procedure, it’s important to take care of the dependability of the wall along with its own strength.
Any kind of cladding will be far more confidently attached to the surface, and this is properly handled, and also its service life increases a few times, when the surface has been fortified and protected by all sorts of influences and disagreeable environmental factors.What to choose?
If we consider the metal type of grids, then there are their own standards by which to select one or the other choice. These comprise:
- The excellent characteristics of the raw substance, that can be taken for the manufacture of the rod or cable. It’s desirable to get information about the alloy quality of the steel from which the mesh is created, which will reveal how high quality that the product is.
- The expense of steel will be higher at small traders, so for big batches should use to the businesses which take action. Large turnover of this product gives an opportunity to recoup this, and so do not exhibit too high of a cost.
- The caliber of the rods themselves, the existence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for inside works, if it’s used for outside rather than coated with a particular compound, it will soon corrode and traces of rust can get to the outer layer of finish.
- It’s essential to choose the right type of grid. When it is welded, it will hold plaster greater than just twisted. This can be important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete away from the house, in which the plaster coating can attain substantial size.
- The sticks should have a clearly rationed depth of the rods, so when selecting a net, you need to focus on the GOST norms in each package.
Vinyl version of the grid for plaster isn’t inferior to some of the above mentioned possibilities, it may be used on almost any surface, inside or outside, such as your plinth and facade. The only case where it is worth turning all of the exact same to the grid of steel, is going to be the presence of a thick layer of plaster, and this has a lot of weight, in all other circumstances, modern grids will be much more suitable to do the job.
Employing a plastic version includes the option of the ideal size mesh, which is often decreased to worth 6 mm, however, you can choose another alternative, based on the wishes and advantage in the work.