Finishing putty can itself be the ultimate decorative finish.
Its direct Objective is:
- Ultimate alignment of the outside;
- elimination of minor defects in the ceiling or wall;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, cold and heat resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- giving the essential performance properties to the bottom layer, as an instance, plasticity, to prevent cracking.
- Improving the standard of their working surface after the prior rougher remedy and preparing it for further finishing;
- Offering the surface a decorative look, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish glue” ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mix according to polymer dispersion with mineral limestone additives and additives which regulate the properties of the mix.
It is used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets using a thinned edge (UC) and a straight cut edge, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the surface and joints of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, in the preparation of this surface to get high quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue should not be used for sealing joints between hip noise absorbing gypsum boards.
- Does not need blending and aging;
- comes with a flexible consistency;
- matches the joints well;
- dries quickly;
- can be easily coated;
- has a fantastic adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high level of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of this filler mix is:
- https://gidpostroy.ru/ When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets using a thin border of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at complete puttying of this surface with 1 Millimeter layer depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The temperature of the base and the space air must be 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be firmly assembled on the load-bearing framework, be dry, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards ought to be made in the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, after all work related to its changes, which excludes linear deformations of all gypsum board sheets.
Massive irregularities or damages must be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller compound and dried.