Polycarbonate shower for country houses with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to 3 summer months and during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For such a short period it’s sufficient to construct a light cottage out of some other sheet material. Not a terrible alternative is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which is not tough to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material to get a dacha shower. For this case with victory will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop just on this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let’s proceed to another stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of this project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself what you need to construct a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and just put it on the ground. More complex in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, but such a design will probably survive longer. Furthermore, in a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in sunlight.
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with determining its location. It’s important to say that the tank ought to be continuously filled with water. Doing this in Saved from afar is embarrassing and hard. It is better to put the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of people, it should be placed as close as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will rescue laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable not to attract the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is heated by sunlight. The stall should be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s not any shade from trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate should provide light, so that you may bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to think about that the lights have to have a high level of protection from water. It’s optimal to put shower cottages on the rear of the house. Here are closest to the sewer, water supply and not way to pull on the electric cable for light. https://shtorymax.ru/
- Decided on the location of the location of this summer shower, begin to produce a scheme of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Initially it had been determined that the backyard shower will probably be with all the living area. In this case, the width of the layout tends to turn out 1 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are obese folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to increase 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing room can be coordinated from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately set up extra racks, to which secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath depends on the tastes of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can attain 2.5 m, and even greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will probably be lower. Part of the space below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang out a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed to its construction.