How to Earn a wooden staircase to the next floor with your own hands – drawings and Directions
Blueprints of stairs, introduced on the Internet, make it easy to select the ideal option. But each house has its own layout features. Thus, ready-made alternatives may not work. Yes, also made by his own hands drawing, which will later be installed stairs, will be a unique source of pride of their owner before relatives, neighbors, friends.
To begin with, decide the positioning of the future design and make the following dimensions:
- The elevation of the opening. Since the basis is taken the finishing floor, the first and second floors. The distance from one to the other is the necessary parameter.
- The diameter of this opening. It needs to be mentioned that it may have another configuration: from the most widely used – rectangular to formed (ring, oval or other non invasive performance). This parameter considerably impacts the selection of design.
- Height from the ceiling to the floor of the floor. Ultimately will allow you to figure the height of the passage and the appropriate layout and building of the staircase in the house.
Diagram and drawing of the stairs with measurements in width and height. Draws a scale plan of the first floor in a private house. A place is defined for the beginning of the stairs, the amount of the flight of stairs is marked on the floor. If the design of this first floor in the location of the construction has projections, door and window openings, markets, communications, and then they are drawn in the scheme using a reference to the supporting structures. These stop them from overlapping even in the design phase. The more details and dimensions in the plan, the fewer problems during installation.
Before Creating a drawing, you should carefully examine the building standards for stairs:
- The thickness, width, height of these measures along the entire length of this structure shouldn’t change. This ensures the convenience and security of motion;
- The diameter of this stairwell for straight flights of stairs must be from 900 mmfor spiral arrangements from 800 mm;
- The height of this fencing 900-1200 mm.
For penalizing layouts on the narrowest portion of 100 mm, on the wide to 400 mm, at the center of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads around 50 mm is allowed;
- The height of these steps should be in the scope of 100-180 mm;
- The angle of incline around 45˚;
- When the stairs go straight to the doorway, is equipped with another platform breadth of at least a meter;
- The recommended amount of steps for you flight – 18 pcs.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the second floor could be made just on the grounds of the parameters and additional calculations. Each type of structure has its own attributes.
Drawing of the stairs to the second floor
There are several ways to compile design documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and execute staircase drawing for simple designs (directly, rotary with a platform) under force for most. More Complicated choices are much better left to professionals; They allow you to earn a detailed layout, to get a visualization of the arrangement before setup and to make alterations. Utilizing 3D pictures you are able to see how the stairs will fit into the surrounding inside. In this situation it may take a few days to learn the applications;
- Ready-made solutions. Drawings of stairs presented online can be provided with detailed detailing and without it. Such projects must be checked for compliance with calculations and building regulations. For advice, it is possible to turn to professionals.